 |
Ellison made her own sign and chose the perfect outfit.
|
Ellison has been anxiously waiting to host her first lemonade stand for quite some time. (Can anyone say Pinkalicious fan?) After several lemonade stand sightings (and stops), I decided that I had held her off for long enough. So before the weather became to hot (i.e. gross), we invited our friends, Eloise and Bennett over and set up a lemonade stand. Of course I asked Ellison what type of lemonade, to which she responded, "Pink, Pink, Pink".
On Saturday morning, Ellison and I squeezed lemon juice, added sugar, and cut up a pint of strawberries... viola, pink lemonade. The lemonade was magnifique (we are also huge Fancy Nancy fans) and the experience made for a fun Saturday! And yes, we did have some wonderful people, family and neighbors, stop by and enjoy the lemonade.
 |
Of course, we pulled the family card and asked everyone to stop by.
Uncle Art was our first customer. |
 |
| Eloise was screaming, "Get your free lemonade" to anyone and everyone who would listen. |
 |
| Our cutest customer of the day, Olivia Rios. |
 |
| Ellison, Eloise, and Bennett having a great time! |
 |
| Where was Dylan? Well he enjoyed the product and then crashed for a 4! hour nap. I may make pink lemonade more often! |
No comments:
Post a Comment