Monday, April 30, 2012
Time with All Saints
I have had so much fun participating in All Saints activities over the last two weeks. First, I was able to volunteer for Teacher's Lunch Out in the babies room. Six little ones, including Dylan, all under the age of 17 months makes for a challenging, but enjoyable afternoon. Then to make up for not being able to be the teacher in Ellison's class (she was very disappointed), I spent the next day with her enjoying circle and snack time. To top it all off, a few days later I was able to participate in Ellison's field trip on the Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour. My schedule does not always allow the chance to enjoy the field trips and special programs, so I really love and enjoy these moments when I do have extra time. I also love that Graham, Grandma, Aunt Kim, and Aunt Ash fill in for me when I can't make it to make sure my kids have the support they need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment