The nut doesn't fall far from the tree?!?
Or is that an apple...
There is something about a family reunion that makes you realize that you are a lot like the other nuts! I mean for heaven's sake, Andrew and Graham own the same pair of sunglasses.
Who would have ever thought those two had the same fashion sense?!?
(After all, Andrew's whole arm is one big tattoo)
 |
| The goofiest nut in the group. |
 |
| Mermaid Mal's official first family reunion - welcome! |
 |
| Ellison had a blast with her cousins. |
 |
Cute guys!
(I need to find Dylan a pair of Danny's shorts) |
 |
| That's the tattoo I was talking about. |
 |
| Sister and brother love. |
 |
| Dylan was in middle of a splash attack... awesome! |
 |
| Aren't some of your best childhood memories, the ones with your cousins. |
 |
| So cute! |
I know what you are thinking, its easy for me to call my husband's family a bunch of nuts. (you would be correct) One thing is for sure, my family reunions have never involved an orchestra of kazoos. In all honesty and sincerity, its the nutty stuff that makes for the best memories and the biggest laughs.
We had a wonderful time in Tennessee, spending time with the family, and studying for the Bar. Ok, well only I was doing the last thing... which was gross. (On a side note... 4 more weeks until the Bar!) (On another side note, Andrew's tattoo was not permanent.)
No comments:
Post a Comment