I don't mean to brag, but I am so lucky! Dylan is nurturing, hillarious, smart, and so much fun! Over the past two weeks, Dylan's vocabulary has exploded. He now takes cars and races them on the walls, along the furniture, and makes the noises to go along with it. And... drum roll... he says "I love you"! Love that little boy!
I love sweet boys.
When he is ready to leave, he will bring shoes to the "slow person". The slow person is normally his Daddy!
All evening, Dylan kept sneaking to the computer to play.
Mom, wife, attorney, volunteerer (if even a word) of all things... and so much more. Somedays my life is filled with crazy and chaos, but I always take the time to enjoy my surroundings. As for my wishes and dreams - a clean house, a daily hair blow out, and kids with a normal bedtime!
No comments:
Post a Comment