| First thing this morning, "Mom can I go dance in the rain?" |
Ellison had her 4 year old doctor appointment this week. Unlike her previous well visits, this visit tested hearing, sight, "stranger danger", safety knowledge, and speech. I am happy to say that she aced them all, well kind of...
The doctor asked Ellison about girl parts and boy parts. You probably know the conversation... "you are the only one who should be...." Ellison knew her stuff... phew! The doctor then began to name groups of people and ask Ellison if they are ever naked around her. To the question on neighbors, Ellison responded, " I don't why he loves to be naked." The doctors face became very concerned . I began to panic and could feel my heart pounding.
Ellison proceeded with, "Yeah, I don't know why boys never wear shirts? I always see them outside without shirts. Hmmm, weird. They should really cover up." Complete relief on my part (and the doctor smiled)!
About that height... off the charts as usual.
| Ellison was channeling Patti... dressed as a Gator Cheerleader for Monkey Joes. |

No comments:
Post a Comment