Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Solar Bears Fun

 We had a lot of fun on a family outing to see the Solar Bears.  The tickets were part of a family fun event for Dylan's school and I wondered if I was slightly insane for not only setting up the event, but purchasing tickets for a late game on a Friday night.  Well, I have to admit... it was stressful getting there, but it was a FUN night!  I think the pictures and videos prove it.



Dylan with his friends!
Ellison loved the Game!  She also loved to take silly videos. This one cracks me up..


Solar Bears were not doing to hot... but they made a comback.
 The above photo led to this video from Ellison :)

Dylan eventually had enough and so we entertained ourselves with a cute dancer while we waited for the game to finish.  He didn't mind... can you tell?

No comments: