Wednesday, June 8, 2016

D Graduates

Wow, five years just happened in a flash.  The above picture was taken on Dylan's first day at All Saints School.  I had spent months fretting over the decision, worrying if I was a horrible mother, concerned that he would not survive.  And guess what, not only did he survive, he thrived.  Dylan became the top guy at All Saints.  He ruled the school.

So its actually quite a flip of events that the weeks leading up to graduation, my little man Dylan, was the one fretting and worrying over leaving All Saints. After all, All Saints School has been a part of his life for 5 years.  He has grown up into this awesome kid while playing on the playground, walking the halls, and playing in the classroom.


At graduation, the teachers call up each child and use two descriptive words to describe them.  Dylan's words were "inventive" and "outgoing".

Dylan is not sure about leaving All Saints, but I am pretty sure he is ready to take on the World!


Ms. Noa and Dylan

Ms. Lori and Dylan


Dylan was in the baby room with Griffin.  They have been the closest of friends.  I can imagine that their friendship may endure... and that could be scary and wonderful!

Dylan with his best buds, Griffin and Davis.

Bobby and Dylan will be at Dommerich together.  They are sweet friends!

Racquelle and Dylan 

This picture is so Hudson and Dylan.  Off in the trees, capturing bugs, exploring nature... its there thing!

Dylan's girlfriend, Virginia. 
The Clark Family is going to miss All Saints.  I was truly blessed to find such a special place for my children.

No comments: