Thursday, June 16, 2016

Spring Break - Roller Coaster, What?

 We had this grand plan of finishing our beach trip with a stop at Busch Gardens on the way home.  It was a Tuesday, so we figured the park would not be overly packed.  We were wrong.  So very wrong.  It took over an hour to get into the park.  Nightmare.

Ellison and Graham immediately took off for the roller coasters.  Dylan and I grabbed the map and explored the animals.  I thought all was good at that point... perfect weather, amazing animals, and one very happy child by my side.


Then Graham and Ellison called.  The wait for the roller coaster was over two hours... fast passes sold out.  Disappointed?  Well, only for a moment.  I actually think one of them was quite relieved to escape the roller coasters (ahem... Ellison).  

Preparing a Hyena's meal... that meat was disgusting!


Dylan sized ride. 



A highlight.




Our last stop of our very full day.  Small roller coaster in kids area.  They both enjoyed it.
So in the end, I determined that there is absolutely no way to do everything at Busch Gardens in one day.  We spent a very full day and did not ride any of the big coasters.  We enjoyed a show, a couple of the smaller rides, and loved the animals.

It was a win overall.

No comments: