Saturday, June 18, 2016

Going Green - Ellison's Birthday Wish

 If you know me well, then this may truly shock you.  I have a compost bucket next to my kitchen sink and a garden that is actually producing vegetables and herbs.  I mean the shock is real.
 The things you do for love and your children.  Ellison had several requests on her birthday list in regards to going green. A few of the items included a compost, garden bed, and seeds.
 Ellison's Papa came over to celebrate Ellison's birthday and build a garden box.  It was pouring rain, but that that didn't stop him.

 And after all of her hard work, we have an amazing garden.  I am loving the fresh herbs and delicious produce.  I only wonder why I did not have a garden earlier.  Oh yes, I know why... I did not have my best gardener, Ellison, to take care of it!

No comments: