LOL...I showed this to my husband and said "oh my, what a mess that doesn't look like fun". He hates when Teagan is just a little dirty. For instance when drool on her chin. I NEVER realized how much he cared about messes. How does he live with me?
Mom, wife, attorney, volunteerer (if even a word) of all things... and so much more. Somedays my life is filled with crazy and chaos, but I always take the time to enjoy my surroundings. As for my wishes and dreams - a clean house, a daily hair blow out, and kids with a normal bedtime!
2 comments:
LOL...I showed this to my husband and said "oh my, what a mess that doesn't look like fun". He hates when Teagan is just a little dirty. For instance when drool on her chin. I NEVER realized how much he cared about messes. How does he live with me?
A Beaman trait- we tend to have more food on our shirt and pants then in our mouth..LOL
And Ellie- OMG love the pics! I miss my baby girl..she is growing up
Post a Comment