It's Fall Festival time! Ellison chose to create her own custom costume, "the Princess Butterfly". You don't get to see her princess heels in the photos, but trust me she is wearing them. She was not overly into the games or the costumes... quite scared actually. However, she did love the pony and now wants her own pony. (Daddy said "no" to that request) Her favorite part was taking us to the Book Fair to show us all of the books she wants. She left the festival with two barbie books, prizes (she picked all pink ones), a half eaten cookie, and some orange and blue jewelry (that's our Gator girl). Can't wait to find out what she decides to wear on Halloween. I have come to the conclusion that I have absolutely no say in the matter!
Mom, wife, attorney, volunteerer (if even a word) of all things... and so much more. Somedays my life is filled with crazy and chaos, but I always take the time to enjoy my surroundings. As for my wishes and dreams - a clean house, a daily hair blow out, and kids with a normal bedtime!
No comments:
Post a Comment