| Ellison's custom creation. |
| Ellison did her own makeup... pretty good, huh? |
| A butterfly and a ladybug. |
| She stopped mid driveway to enjoy a snack. |
Halloween is so much fun with a little one in the house! Our creative little girl, Ellison, decided that she would not wear her original costume choice of a purple butterfly. Instead, she created a custom Princess Butterfly costume and with the help of Aunt Ashley glitterized her face. By help, I mean that Aunt Ashley supplied the makeup and Ellison applied it on her own. Let's just say when the outfit was complete, Ellison had earned the nickname, "The Lady Gaga Butterfly", from Grandpa. Oh yes, and you should have seen her 9 person and 3 dog entourage - crazy!
This is our first Halloween in our new house. Wow, Halloween really is crazy in Dommerich. We went through 8 jumbo sized bags of candy within 2 1/2 hours. I didn't make it to the street that closes itself off and sets up a Halloween extravaganza, but Ellison and Daddy did. Apparently, she told one couple that their haunted house was "creepy". I did get to see the firetruck drive down the street and hand out candy.
I definitely look forward to many more years of festive Halloweens.

1 comment:
She is definitely the perfect butterfly!!! She was born to be one!
Post a Comment