Sunday, October 10, 2010

Success

The Clark Family had a lot of success this week... let me share...
    This is Ellison's funny face.
    Napping in her big girl bed with her "noodle" pillow and her Princess Belle doll.
  1. Ellison successfully slept in her big girl bed. And she loves it! She has been sleeping through the night (although I still hear her talking in her dreams and run in to check on her), which is also pretty darn great.
  2. Ellison successfully headed to school in undies. And even better, she was successful at using the big girl potty and not having accidents (sans the first day, but whatev).
  3. I successfully rode a bike with Ellison in tow to Kim and Art's new house. Why is this deemed a success? Because most people think I should not be riding a bike with 5 weeks left, but I prefer to consider that more of a challenge.
  4. Graham successfully enjoyed Gainesville without me on Friday night. Not really a shock at all, but thought I would add it in so we could all find success in our week :)
  5. I successfully tailgated and went to the UF v. LSU game.  Unfortunately, I can not say the game was a success.  However, it does make it easier for me to be "ok" with not going to the UF v. SC game.  Previously, I was planning on asking my doctor and hoping he would say yes... date of game Nov. 13, date of delivery Nov. 16. Wait, who am I kidding... I am still going to ask!  I mean seriously that is going to be an awesome game.
Stink bug found her goggles... immediate action taken: bath time!

No comments: