Monday, October 4, 2010
Just another example
So I mentioned last night about the fibbing... well, here is another example from this morning. Ellison has Princess Gummy Vitamins. Genious at its finest because what little girl would refuse a yummy princess gummy. However, there are also not many girls who would be ok with the serving size of 2 gummies. Well this morning, I gave her 2 and watched as she put one in her mouth, hid the second, and then came up to me and said, "Mommy, I need another one. I lost it." Graham looked at me and said, "Yep, she is a manipulator. We are in trouble." I, of course, pointed out to her where that second one was hidden. She smiled in a sort of evil and very cute way. I agree with Graham... we are in major trouble!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment