Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bad Influence?

4 days ago, we were in St. Pete enjoying the Holidays with the Hellriegel side of the family (Nana Nancy's family).  So just imagine my surprise when 4 days after seeing Mallory, this happens...

I am cooking dinner in the kitchen, when my 2 1/2 year old, Ellison, walks in with a marker in hand. She then goes on to have this conversation with me:

Mom, what is Uncle Drew's girlfriends name again?
You mean, Mallory.
Yes, Mallory. I'm going to draw on myself like Uncle Drew's Mallory.
You are. What do you mean?
I want a star like Uncle Drew's Mallory. Like her star, okay? okay.
Like her tatoo?
See Momma. 
(she proceeds to draw a pretty good rendition of a star on her leg)
Go tell Daddy what you just did.
Uh, Uh, Uh, Daddy, uh, look, I have star tattoo like Uncle Drew's Mallory. Okay?!?
(Daddy immediately calls Uncle Drew)

No comments: