Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day with Big Sister

 
Ellison had one question for Ariel, "Where is Prince Eric?"









Ellison making sure that I see my favorite Princess, Belle.

Very happy that I did!
Graham and I headed to Disney with Ellison for a Big Sister Day.  We had a plan... see Mermaid and see the Fairies.  And we had great success from the start.  Ariel was 10 minutes away from being on location, so we were third in line.  This is huge for non-Disney people - typically Ariel is a 45 wait (which is why we have never waited).  Then the Fairy line said 45 minutes, so I waited in line while Graham and E explored.  Well, 45 minutes was un-truth, 20 minutes later I was texting Graham to come back quick.  Success.

The day was then filled with rides (Small World is her favorite), a parade, and a show. Good times had by all.  How do I know it was a success, well the whole way to the car Ellison cried, "I want to go back. Turn around, turn around. I want to go back to Disney."  Yep, success!


No comments: