 |
| Ellison is taking charge! |
 |
| Dylan's choice. |
 |
| I feel like Dylan is yelling at the Gators from the sideline. Luckily the Gators pulled out a win! |
 |
Notice how much glitter is on the ground vs. on the pumpkin.
Coincidence? I think not. |
 |
| Finally, some fabulous glitter pumpkins. |
The kids and I dropped Graham on the Turnpike and headed for the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday. Okay, let me clarify... we met Jason on the Turnpike and the boys took off for the big game - UF vs. SC.
Basically, Ellison and I had a plan. Craft store for glitter, patch for pumpkins, and home for some holiday cheer.
There are two lessons learned from Saturday:
- Even placing a tarp down on the driveway will not stop your children from spreading glitter EVERYWHERE. If you live in the Dommerich area, yes, that's my house with the glitter driveway. It's quite fabulous!
- A blue glitter UF pumpkin is awesome. However, don't place it in direct sunlight. We are now the proud owners of a purple glitter, UF pumpkin!
No comments:
Post a Comment