Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Birthday to Ellison!

Ellison is 5!!!!  I feel like she should be turning 9. This is not due to long days and years, in fact life has moved rather fast.  However, the facts are that Ellison is advanced in speech, very tall for her age (tallest girl in school), and acts (for the most part) like she is at least 6.  In fact, I recently had a stand off with a mother at the park due to her not believing that Ellison was actually 4.

I have to say one thing, I am so proud of my little girl.  She is bright, funny, sweet, sensitive, artistic, and beautiful inside and out.

Ellison, you are a gift. Thank you for bringing so much joy and peace into my life.  I love you!

The Doctor said Ellison was the loudest baby he had ever heard!









































No comments: