Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

I use the word blessed a lot when describing my children and motherhood.  I think I feel especially blessed because I was so hesitant about becoming a mother and  I truly believe that sometimes someone greater then you has a better plan for you then you ever imagined.  I had a wonderful Mother's Day. 

My morning began with breakfast in bed.  Dylan ran ahead of the others to alert me of the surprise.  He then proceeded to jump on the bed, resulting in my coffee flying everywhere.  All I could do was laugh at my precious boy.

I then met up with my sisters and Mom for a Gone with the Wind viewing at the Enzian.  I have always loved the movie, but on the big screen it's really spectacular.  We had a fun time catching up and then enjoying the film.

 As if my day was not already wonderful, I arrived home to Ellison wanting to play barbies with me and Dylan napping.  Time well spent with my girl.  I was Isabel this Princess and Ellison played Rockyella, the rock star.  Rockyella was quite the performer! 

During our play session, Ellison told me a little secret about their night time surprise. Again, I found the advance warning especially humorous, Graham didn't find the humor in it.  Love those kids.

In the evening, the boys (my Dad, Graham, Art and Andy) had set up a Winter Park Scenic Boat charter for a night enjoying beautiful Winter Park. 







Great night with my family.  Thank you Graham!  So blessed. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: