So let's discuss the "boy part" aspect of being a mother to a little boy. Here is the absolute truth... boys are obsessed with their "boy part" the moment they discover it. I have known this for quite a while. Let's see Dylan is 2 years, 7 months, and 3 weeks old. This means that he has been obsessed for 2 years, 7 months, and 2 weeks... okay, I am exaggerating... but for at least 2 years!
I have watched him slap it, talk to it, and pretty much be mesmerized by it (won't get into details). And while I have gotten used to this aspect of raising a boy (kind of), there were two discoveries last week that made me use the terms, "oh my lord" and "save me" a few times.
1. Dylan discovered the hole in his underwear. Picture an absolutely precious 2 year old boy, then picture him chasing after you... after he discovered the hole in his underwear. "oh my lord".
2. You know that water around the toilet in public restrooms. It's not water. Trust me, I am now 100% sure that you have been stepping in pee. "save me"
Due to the nature of the topic of my post, I thought it was best to not post a picture. Instead, here is a little video from Little Boys: Lesson #248...

No comments:
Post a Comment