Monday, July 15, 2013

We have Problems

 
It's hard to believe that only a few weeks ago I posted about the battles between Ellison and Dylan. 
I guess all it took was a few weeks of summer camp, a few days apart and mountain air...
 
 
 
Ellison warned Dylan before she left with Nana that he would not be seeing her today.  Although very sweet, she was also hoping he would be a little sad.  Let me tell you something, Dylan cried  throughout our car trip to NC for his sister. We would face time her to ease the pain, but he could not get her off his mind. 
 
 
When Grandma picked up Ellison, she told her about how excited Dylan was to see his sister.  Ellison said, "Grandma, Dylan and I have been having problems".  I think my mom's reply was pretty good when she said that sisters and brothers are supposed to fight.  If they didn't, then there would be something wrong.

 
Bella is relieved!



No comments: