For the past few weeks, I have not had school to bring me down aka make me super busy. As you know, the Clarks have used this time to hang out at the beach instead of spending time at home doing boring things like unpacking (yes, I still have boxes to unpack), chores, and normal stuff. Well this week, I had planned to hit NSB after work on Monday and stay for the week with Ellison. However, at some point I guess I forgot about the dentist, the pediatrician and the fact that I work on Fridays... oops. Now that I am back in the real world, we are at home and I am forced to unpack, clean, wash clothes, and cook. I guess there are worse things :) Ellison has been busy working on craft projects with stamps, playing with playdough, and taking her Barbie car for spins around the driveway(thanks Maricilea). We head to NSB on Friday... woo hoo. I am going to attempt to catch up with my child and her "tan". Good luck, right?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment