Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Relief

Exams are over!!!! Everyone has been asking how I am surviving my first trimester and exam time. Well when you are as lucky as I am and have a wonderful, helpful family... you survive! Now we all know that sometimes ignorance is bliss. So, since I don't have my exam scores back, I can say that it went great. As always, Graham was a wonderful husband and supporter (he even bought me flowers tonight!!!). And of course, I am so blessed to have my parents to help with E. Thank you to everyone for your support.

Next question that I know is on all of your minds... what will I be doing during my break? To start off, E is turning 2 tomorrow! We will spend the next few days in celebration mode. Then it is off to the beach. Well, I mean afterall, you know that I can not sit still :)

No comments: