Sunday, March 29, 2015

Marching By...

Once again, we are leaving a month behind, starting a new one, and I am slacking!
There are numerous reasons that my blog has been slow on the updates and I could list them for you. But I won't!

Instead, enjoy a few of our recent memories!

We threw a Birthday Party for my Dad's 70th on March 15th! The theme was 1950's Soda Fountain Shoppe.  The kids dressed up and Ellison even took a few orders!

"Grease Lightening"
Hoping that he will choose to wear his T-Bird jacket for Halloween... I am pretty sure he will decline.

We spent the afternoon at Touch a Truck.  Ellison and Dylan had a blast.  I was left to wonder why we had never gone before.  

Searching for plastic bugs in bird seed... seems so much cleaner then my slime and mud combo at Dylan's party.
Hmmm... noted. 

She touched the tail... I was pretty impressed. 

No comments: