Wow, Spring Break was so much fun this year. As a family, we did a little bit of everything including going to work, the Doctor, and the Dentist. Overall, I am heading into Monday recharged and with a smile on my face. The best part is that I think everyone in my house feels the same way!
 |
| First Day of Spring Break and Ellison decided to teach Dylan something. The lesson... what cleans a penny. The end result... a clean penny... the solution, ketchup. Of course, after his lesson, Dylan took the ketchup bottle outside, made a huge mess, and then left it there... for the ants. |
 |
| We worked the All Saints School Parking lot for the Winter Park Art Festival. |
 |
| Easton met up with us at the Festival and we watched the train go by. How cute is my God Son?!? Adorable! |
 |
| We have been reading the books in anticipation. We loved it. (Well, I take that back, Graham did not love it - men!) |
 |
| First swim of the season. IT WAS COLD! (And lots of fun) |
 |
| Frozen... could not find enough sun to warm up. |
 |
| Girls night to see Cinderella after soccer practice. Love the movie... love, love, love! And just to gross Ellison out, I will add that I also love Prince Charming - cutie pie! |
 |
| Dylan loves the Doctor. So much that his mid week Doctor appointment obviously did not cramp his Spring Break style. I am thinking future M.D. candidate right here. |
 |
| First Watch with Mom and Dad... oh yes, and Coffee. Happy Boy. |
 |
| Solar Bears Game! |
 |
| We made it on the TV, 5 times! Thank you Zoe and your awesome hat! I am sure our dance moves and cute faces also helped. Note to self... make sure to have lipstick on next game. |
 |
| Smitten. Dylans says, "My favorite part is the pretty girls." |
No comments:
Post a Comment