Monday, December 17, 2012

Dylan, the Talker


Dylan wanted to paint ornaments like his sister. Bath time?

Aunt Ashley called it last week.  She said, "I didn't realize Dylan knew how to talk so well. I guess he just chose not to."  All of the sudden, Dylan is talking in sentences.  He has a great sense of humor and now has responses or follow up jokes to Ellison's jokes. 

On Saturday, we spent most of the day and evening with our neighbors.  Dylan raced our 10 year old neighbor, Jake, up and down the street.  He played chase with both Landons.  He even road on the rope tree swing (with the help of Jake). 

It was still a surprise on Sunday morning when he looked at me and said, "I fun friends."  I responded with, "you had fun with your friends last night?"  To which he replied, "I fun with friends last night. Jake race, Landon fun friends. Vroom, Vroom."  He is so edible... scrumptiously cute!

No comments: