Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sleepover Disclaimer

I think I may need a Disclaimer for any and all future sleepovers that I supervise: 

1. We do not eat Tijuana Flats every night. 
(Three sleepovers later and we have had Tijauna Flats every time.) 

2. My kids do brush their teeth. 
(Apparently last time Ellison's friend slept over I forgot to have them brush their teeth.  This time around they felt the same should hold true.)

3. I do not feed my children "sugar" for breakfast. 
(I do make them face pancakes with leftover halloween candy for eyes or chocolate chips.)



This past Friday, Ellison's BFF, Tiana, spent the night.  Those three items and many others are the funny things that the girls pulled from previous sleepovers together. It is so funny what kids remember.

It was a hillarious evening to say the least.  The best quote of the night came from Tiana.  As I checked back in their room after hearing little voices, Tiana said, "Ellison does not know how to fall asleep."  My response, "So true, Tiana, so true". 

No comments: