Monday, December 10, 2012

Legoland: Take 1

Ellison's teacher is right... we have way to much fun on a routine basis. 

This morning rolled around and we were exhausted.  Two birthday parties, one trip to Monkey Joes, and a full day at Legoland (I also spent several hours pounding the pavement in search of Christmas gifts) would tire out anyone. Basically, we had a blast all weekend long.  Don't let me fool you... I love to shop, so even that part was fun! 

Legoland was just that... a land of Legos.  Its the perfect park for young kids.  At the end of the day, Ellison claimed her love of Legoland was greater than her love of pickles and Disney.  I tried to call her bluff, but she is staying firm on the pickle portion (not Disney) and added in Tacos. 

I learned a few things after our day in Legoland:

1. Ellison is an adrenaline junkie.
2. Dylan is happy even when he can't ride the rides.
3. Boys are obsessed with life size Star Wars Lego replicas no matter their age.
4. I should probably attempt to watch Star Wars to gain an understanding of why my father in law and husband stood in front of the display for over 5 minutes and took pictures.  So weird.  I just don't get it (and refuse to post pics on this blog of it).









I wonder whats in store for us next weekend....

No comments: