Monday, December 3, 2012

My Flower Girl

Ellison was honored (and so was I) to be a Flower Girl this weekend.  It was her 5th time and I must say I think we could rent her out - she's a pro! 

Case in point:
1. Ellison did not want me to wait with her until she walked. Therefore, she hung out with the Bride and Bridesmaids without a parent around. 
2. She did not pick her nose.
3. She sat through the entire ceremony. 

I think Ellison will have one more opportunity to be Flower Girl (Aunt Ashley's Wedding) and then its on to the gig of Bridesmaid. I just hope I can get the little man a few Ring bearer gigs... after all, he is completely adorable (and that is not just me, his mother, saying that).

Priya and Haitham's Wedding

Shara and Kareem's Wedding
Chantale & Evener's Wedding
Jeannie & Mike's Wedding

Mermaid Mal & Drew's Wedding

No comments: