


Ellison has become quite the little mermaid in the pool. She turned 2 and all of the sudden stopped crying during her Safe Start lessons. In fact, not only did she stop crying, she stopped throwing massive fits and finally graduated!!! It only took two years of Safe Start and several refreshers. Miss Tiffany and I always knew she had the skills, but Miss Stubborn would throw fits, massive fits, when Miss Tiffany would not let her swim to the edge and would instead make her float (how could she?!? ha ha).
Well Safe Start finally came to an end and we started private lessons with Miss Caitlyn at my parents' pool. A week into them and our water bug is now coming up for air during long swims.
This weekend she swam in circles in the pool. She also seems to have picked up a backstroke. Of course, knowing Ellison she has a master plan... if I stay in a backstroke, then I can rock my glasses :)
No comments:
Post a Comment