Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Aunt Kimberly

Guest Post by Aunt Kimberly:

Here is what I feel is BLOGWORTHY today --
  • E was so adorable with her "E-ism's" today. When I asked her to have a snack with me after summer camp, she responded "Awhh You're telling me."
  • She continues to say "Oh Pickle Juice" and rocked out with her groovy and fashionable glasses which she insisted on wearing while swimming.
  • We went swimming and she is learning to go after the diving rings... the pink is her favorite.. of course.
  • I told her I was tired after 2 hours of playing together and she responded, "I get Art to hug you." Art was at work, so she obliged me with a hug... cute!
  • One more thing, she plopped on the floor and claimed a "boo boo" and needed ice. Once the ice arrived, she ate it and boo-boo magically disappeared.

Ellison cracks me up! She is one of a kind.

Love, Aunt Kimberly

(By the way, I had her practice saying Kimberly instead of Kim, which came out more like Kim-bury.. Awe.)

No comments: