- I served E an Amy's Pizza for dinner tonight. Typically, she enjoys the treat. Not tonight... her response, "I want real pizza." I guess that is what happens when she partakes in Pizza Wednesdays at Summer Camp.
- E has become quite the little challenge to get dressed in the morning. Let's just say it takes me all morning long. Yesterday afternoon, I decided to come up with a chart of "chores" entailing getting dressed and brushing teeth. Daunting, I know. So anyways, E gets a sticker each time she completes a chore without throwing a fit and 10 stickers = Ice Cream Outing. I guess I chose the wrong day to implement my plan. This morning, as I explained the chart to E and how 10 stickers would equal ice cream, she informed me that she did not need 10 stickers. Why? Because Aunt Kim took her for ice cream the night before and her leftovers were in the freezer. She then proceeded to the freezer, pulled out the ice cream, and asked for a spoon. Chart = fail. Will try again tomorrow.
- Summer Camp is in full force. E has a new class filled with new kids and new teachers. She now screams (I mean screams) as she leaves, "Bye new friends, bye. See you tomorrow, new friends." It is pretty darn cute.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
A Few Funny Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment