As my exam approaches, I am beginning to lock myself away for hours to study... yuck. What is especially yuck about it is that Daddy and Ellison do super fun things without me. Pity me!
Well according to Graham, Ellison was a complete handful today. His story of taking Ellison to Chloe's Third Birthday Party made me recall the movie, "Trouble Child". Specifically, the super cute little blonde headed girl that caused a lot of trouble.
I mean just check out the pictures above... super cute, right? You would never think she kept going through kid's goodie bags and taking their rings, going up to the cake and diving in, pushing over the water table, and telling the birthday girl to get out of her "own" room!!! Another little girl apparently said, "but she is the birthday girl and this is her room."
Oh my... I hope my exams end soon so I can escort my crazy family to these parties and keep them under control. I already have my hands full with Graham. I kid, or wait, do I?

No comments:
Post a Comment