Friday, July 30, 2010

Cute Moments

Super Cute things from today:

1. On our way to the store, Ellison and I drove by the church that Graham and I got married in. I told Ellison, "Daddy and Mommy got married at that church." She responded, "Daddy and Mommy got married there. I am going to married this year." "You are? Who are you going to marry," I asked. "I am going to get married this year. I am going to marry my Grandfather."

2. It is super hot here and I am 24 weeks pregnant, so of course, an occasional ice cream is more necessary than just pure craving, right? So, Ellison and I were heading to get ice cream and this is what was overheard from the backseat... "I like pink ice cream. And daddy wears pink underpants. Ha Ha Ha Ha. That's so funny."

3. On our arrival home, Ellison proceeded to her room to make us "lunch". She then called me in to eat. She had set up several non-edible items as "food". "Mommy, I made lunch. Go sit down and eat your lunch." As I was eating the items, she explained, "Don't eat the book, Mommy. That is a real book. You can read that book to yourself and Bella." She then proceeded to leave the room to let us read.

No comments: